Wikipedia: “In men, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as the testis and prostate as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle, bone mass, and the growth of body hair.“
Testosterone is naturally occurring in the body but its levels vary due to the individual’s health, gender and nutrition. Low levels are the cause of most people’s sexual troubles as it is responsible for sex drive. Their self esteem goes down and if this problem is not sorted out they might slip into depression. However, decreasing levels of this vital hormone should not spell doom for you as there are simple natural ways to increase it;
As mentioned before, your diet could determine the levels of testosterone in the body. It is important to keep the diet balanced but there are some nutrients well known to increase testosterone production;
· Eat foods rich in zinc because it is a mineral famous for increasing the production of testosterone and even sperm count. Be careful when taking zinc because with our unique bodies it might be too strong on its own. Instead, combine zinc with magnesium for optimum benefits. A good source of the two minerals is green leafy vegetables.
Vitamin & Oil:
· Vitamin B-12, B-5, and folic acid are essential in fat metabolism and manufacture of the hormone. Foods that provide these include oranges for folic acid, avocados, fish, wheat germ and eggs. If you choose to buy fish oil confirm that it is not cod liver oil because that doesn’t boost the hormone.
· Allicin is found in garlic and is ideal for testosterone production. Be sure to take garlic in its natural form as this component breaks down very fast and it might not be present in supplements.
When it comes to increasing testosterone through diet, plan your meals carefully and most importantly have a balanced diet. Junk food is the min culprit that might inhibit hormone production and so you must avoid it.
High intensity workouts:
Exercise might be only what you need to increase your sex drive thanks to a simple principle. Through rigorous training, the body burns out excess fats which in turn increases testosterone levels. In essence, twenty minutes of physical activity each day can increase the production of this vital hormone.
You might have heard this over and over but; adequate sleep every night ensures that hormone production is not hindered. Have your testosterone levels checked often to see if they are normal. This will boost your sex drive and you will always look forward to great sex at all times. Besides this, the hormone helps increase muscle mass and so keeping it in good quantity is a great way to look superb. Use these simple natural ways to naturally increase testosterone and feel more rejuvenated than ever.
- Sleep more
- No alcohol
- High intensity short workouts
- Have more sex
- Take testosterone boosters supplements
- No junk food